Your Smile. Your Health. Your Confidence
The Dreaded Date with the Dentist
For many, a scheduled annual or biannual dentist visit is not on their calendars. And It’s not an oversight. The American Dental Association reports that a 2018 survey conducted by Adults Oral Health and Well Being revealed 42% of Americans do not regularly go to the dentist. This percentage was higher than it was for all other types of physicians, including primary care doctors and ophthalmologists.
A Beautiful Smile
- Improved mood. Mood is a physiological response to the muscle movement and endorphins released when you smile. Your brain interprets the act of smiling as being happy.
- Look younger. A 2016 study proved that sometimes we are indeed judged by our looks. People who had a perceived frown were said to look older, while those with smiling faces appeared to be younger than their actual age.
- Conflict Resolution. Conflict can often be reduced with a smile. When someone is upset or frustrated and you offer a smile, it can make that person feel more comfortable. They may be more willing to converse in a non-argumentative manner.
Cleaner Smile Will Give You a Cleaner Smile
- 1 LED Teeth Whitening Mouthpiece
- 3 Whitening Gel Pens
- An Android and iPhone Attachments and USB Connector/li>
- A Shade Chart